As we head back to Sidcup, I wanted to take the opportunity to comment on the residential trip. We have been very lucky with the weather and we have enjoyed 3 sunny and more importantly dry days, in Wales!
I am immensely proud of all the children. They have all shown a great ‘can do’ attitude towards all the activities and they have been incredibly supportive of each other.
I would also like to thank the wonderful team of adults, whose hard work and time make these trips possible and enjoyable for all the children . So a big thank you to Miss Childs, Mr Ward and Mrs Pearce. Also a special thank you to Mr Beevers for his continued support and hard work keeping you all informed with the blog.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Miss Gayson
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. For security reasons, it will be moderated before it appears in the blog.